RxCut® Plus Mail Order Medications
Mail Order Customer Service:
Mail Order Fax:
Use our convenient mail order prescription
drug program if you are taking medications to treat any on-going health condition such as diabetes, asthma,
or high blood pressure. Ordering 90-day maintenance supplies can save you significantly on brand and generic
medications. There are several methods for placing new orders and refilling existing orders.
Mail Order Benefits
- Orders are conveniently delivered to your door.
- Savings of up to 75% on your prescriptions.
- Fully licensed approved pharmacy.
- Pharmacists on staff assisting with quality control.
- Toll-free customer support in English and Spanish.
View frequently asked mail order questionsTo use the mail order service:
- Call 1-877-774-4474 to obtain current prescription pricing.
- Have your doctor write a prescription for up to a 90-day supply of your medication and appropriate reillls for up to one year.
- Click here to download the mail order forms
- Print and complete the Prescription Order Form for each prescription.
- If this is your first time ordering print and compelte the Member Enrollment Form.
To place your order by fax:
Have your doctor fax your prescription directly to 1-866-418-6337.
Fax your completed forms with credit card instructions to 1-866-418-6337.
To place your order by mail:
Mail your completed form(s), original prescription(s), and payment(s) to the address below.
RxCut Plus Pharmacy Services
3950 Broadhead Rd., Suite 330
Monaca, PA 15061-3030
View frequently asked mail order questions
The mail-order pharmacy is designed for medications you're taking on a regular basis. A short-term prescription, like an immediate-need pain medication or an antibiotic, should be filled at your local pharmacy. To locate the lowest price for your prescription at a local pharmacy use our pharmacy price search. For a long-term prescription you need to start right away, you can ask your provider to write two prescriptions. The first can be filled immediately at a local pharmacy. The other can be sent to the mail-order pharmacy for long-term needs.
Any controlled substances require the original prescription to be mailed in with the required mail order forms in order to be filled through the mail order service.
RxCut® Plus cardholders have saved over
on their prescriptions and other healthcare services
You can too!